1/8" X 3/8" HSS 2 Flute Single End End Mill, Drill America, BRCT304
This site contains MSRP (List Price) of our products and is intended to provide product information only. Purchasing on this website is reserved for authorized distributors.
If you are interested in our products, please contact a local or online distributor.
- End mills are used for general-purpose milling including profiling, slotting, roughing, cutting keyways and pockets
- End mills can be used on a wide range of materials such as aluminum, steel, and stainless steel
- Their large core diameter provides rigidity and reduces deflection while the cutting geometry allows for rapid stock removal
- End Mills come in a wide range of styles including single end, double end, center cutting, corner rounding and roughing
- Available in varied lengths, flutes and shapes such as square end and ball nose