3/8"-82 HSS 3 Flute Center Reamer, DEWCSK3/8-82
This site contains MSRP (List Price) of our products and is intended to provide product information only. Purchasing on this website is reserved for authorized distributors.
If you are interested in our products, please contact a local or online distributor.
- Countersinks are used to enlarge and bevel already drilled holes
- Handy when trying to insert a bolt, nail or screw flush with the drilled material
- The amount of flutes on the countersink determines the application
- Single flute countersinks are ideal for chambering, deburring, and countersinking. They provide a smooth finish on a variety of materials such as aluminum, plastic and wood
- 3 Flute countersinks are the most commonly used countersinks. Also called center reamers they are designed for countersinking holes for centers or for enlarging existing holes
- 4 Flute countersinks, also called machine countersinks, can also be used for enlarging existing holes. All four flute countersinks come with a 1/2 inch shank
- 6 Flute Countersinks, also called chatterless countersinks, are designed to provide more metal removal than countersinks with less flutes. They are also more effective on harder materials and provide a more shatter free cut