Browse By Category
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Deliveries are not available on the following US holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. Next Day Delivery It's available Monday through Friday to residences and business addresses in Florida via common carrier.
Here's How it Works:
1. Call before 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
2. Orders for stocked products received after 4:00 p.m. will be shipped the next day. Please note: We are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes with no physical address unless requested via USPS.
Answers to Your Questions:
Is there an extra charge for C.O.D. handling? Yes.There are C.O.D. handling charges.
When is your shipping cut-off time? We will try to ship all order received before 5:00 p.m. however it is recommended that you place your order before 4:00 p.m. to guarantee shipment.
What if I place my order and my products are not available within 24 hours? We will send your order to you immediately upon receipt from the manufacture. We will advise delivery time when you place your order.
Can I get Delivery to my Post Office Box? Not unless you request USPS shipping. UPS cannot deliver to a Post Office Box with no physical address. Qualifying orders must meet UPS shipping requirements for size and weight up to 70 lbs. Subject to stock availability. (Excludes hazardous materials and fluid products.) Not available in Alaska or Hawaii.
UPS STANDARD Local One-Day Service – Available within a wide area surrounding our warehouse locations.
SECOND DAY UPS Blue Label 2-Day Delivery Guaranteed! Guarantee applies to in-stock orders received by 4:00 pm ET.
AIR OVERNIGHT UPS Red Label or Federal Express Priority One Overnight Delivery, Guaranteed! Guarantee applies to in-stock orders received by 4:00 pm ET.
The lowest possible freight rates are passed on to you for the quickest delivery available on large items.
1. The customer is liable for all shipping costs when returning or exchanging an item unless the return is a result of our error or the product has been damaged during shipping. This policy also applies to warranty returns.
2. When returning a non-stock item for credit, a 20% restocking fee will be charged to your return. This policy also applies to shipments that are refused or returned after the product has been shipped. Return shipping costs are not refundable.
3. All returns must be in the original packaging and are subject to inspection before crediting. Merchandise that has been altered, etched, marked or is otherwise not in mint condition will not be accepted for credit.
4. All returns require a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number which can be obtained by calling customer service. The RGA number and a copy of the original packing slip or invoice is required for processing. RGA numbers are valid for 30 days.
5. It is the customer’s responsibility to report any damages or shortages within 48 hours of receiving the product. No claims will be accepted after 48 hours.
6. All items ordered and not picked up within 10 business days of notification are subject to cancellation and a 20% restocking fee. This also applies to repairs and warranties.
7. For COD customers, orders for items on backorder require a 30% deposit. Payment in full is required for special make, non-returnable items.
8. In order to be tax exempt, the company sales tax certificate must be present at the time of sale. No credits will be issued retroactively.